Animal Lovers Web Forum
SAVE PUP PUP!! - Printable Version

+- Animal Lovers Web Forum (http://www.animalloverswebforum.com)
+-- Forum: Animals (http://www.animalloverswebforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Cats (http://www.animalloverswebforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: SAVE PUP PUP!! (/showthread.php?tid=5357)

SAVE PUP PUP!! - PuppupsDAD - 10-14-2020

Dear friends and Cat lovers!!
My name is Kurt and I am in need of help. Pup Pup, a perfect 5 year older kitty is having health issues.
Today it was noticed she had labored breathing so she was taken to the vet immediately. Pup pup’a vet was able to find that she had fluid surrounding her heart and lungs which could cause some very serious health issues and if not taken care of, death. I am here today reaching out to anyone with a heart to help us hit our goal for the vet bills to pay for her to get better! The owner, who is a beautiful soul, is injured and has not been able to work for weeks especially during a time like now with COVID-19 still effecting our country. She is not an essential worker and has been struggling to make ends meet. And now pup pup, who she considers to be her child and only happiness is at risk of being taken from her to soon. This link is a gofundme page giving you more information about pup pup and her owner Stephanie and how you can help us reach the goal to bring Pup Pup’s health back to were it should be!
https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-my-baby-pup-pup-survivor-heart-failure/share

RE: SAVE PUP PUP!! - Catherine - 10-15-2020

Welcome to the Forum. I am sorry to hear about Pup Pup's health problems.
We normally don't allow direct fund raising links in posts on the forum, but this time I think I will let it stay.   This is an emergency and you need to act quickly.
If possible let us know how things turn out.

RE: SAVE PUP PUP!! - PuppupsDAD - 10-16-2020

(10-15-2020, 02:29 PM)Catherine Wrote: Welcome to the Forum. I am sorry to hear about Pup Pup's health problems.
We normally don't allow direct fund raising links in posts on the forum, but this time I think I will let it stay.   This is an emergency and you need to act quickly.
If possible let us know how things turn out.

Thank you soo much Catherine. That gesture truly means a lot. Yesterday we noticed a slight decline in her breathing so now we are in panic mode.

RE: SAVE PUP PUP!! - Catherine - 10-17-2020

I am sorry things are not going well.  I know any of the possible causes are serious. I hope the vet is able to help. I know how hard this is for you all. 
I will be thinking of PupPup and hoping things get better.

RE: SAVE PUP PUP!! - PuppupsDAD - 10-23-2020

(10-17-2020, 02:16 PM)Catherine Wrote: I am sorry things are not going well.  I know any of the possible causes are serious. I hope the vet is able to help. I know how hard this is for you all. 
I will be thinking of PupPup and hoping things get better.

An update for everyone. Pup pup is not doing well. Two days ago she had to go back to the vet for surgery and it seems it was unsuccessful in helping. I have been told that she doesn’t have much time. I wish very strongly there was something I can do to help her, especially for the owner who I care about as well. I’m going to try and get more information but it seems all hope is lost and my friend is now hurting very badly and is cherishing her last days with her. Thank you Catherine for letting me post here when fundraising was not allowed.

RE: SAVE PUP PUP!! - Catherine - 10-24-2020

I am so sorry that the surgery was unsuccessful. I know it is going to be very difficult for you and your friend. All you can do for Pup Pup now is be there for her and make her last days comfortable. When we have no more options for life, we can still say good by beautifully.  All of us here on the forum  have been through this and we feel for what you are going through. We are here to listen if you need us. It might make you feel better to talk about Pup Pup. 

I hope Pup Pup's last days are peaceful. Sit and tell her how much she matters to you. You will be glad you did. 
Let us know how you are doing. 
Take care and be at peace, you have done everything you could. No one could do more.