Animal Lovers Web Forum
Do you know what day this is? - Printable Version

+- Animal Lovers Web Forum (http://www.animalloverswebforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (http://www.animalloverswebforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Intro (http://www.animalloverswebforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Do you know what day this is? (/showthread.php?tid=988)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Do you know what day this is? - Catherine - 11-23-2014

Thank-you. It is hard to believe it has been a year.
I didn't have your contact information, but I searched through my files until I found something about Suzy and her guinea pig rescue. I emailed her and told her who I was and said I wanted to get in touch with a volunteer and I named your piggies. I think I mentioned Annie's teeth.

If that had failed I would have searched all the guinea pig forums.
That was a dark time. I was trying to get the forum up and running and I was trying to find forum members to tell them what was happening.

It just feels like this is our forum. There is no more new forum/old forum. I love the fact that this is really our forum now and we can do things with it. I can check our accounts and make sure things are secure. Don't worry, we will not disappear again.

RE: Do you know what day this is? - Cibach - 11-23-2014

When Suzy told me of your contact with her I nearly cried. I felt really cut off from you all, and although I don't post much I do read every post and will comment if I feel I have something to add or that I just must say.
To find that contact again, with like minded folk all over the world just made my week.

RE: Do you know what day this is? - Catherine - 11-24-2014

It was the loss of contacts that really hit me. We had a history together and I was not willing to let it go.

I have stored contact info away from the forum so I can let you know if there is a glitch. We have a good server so I am not worried. If my computer fails, I can now use my smart phone to check on the Forum. It is really slow if I want to post, but the phone can do it.

This time we are more secure.
I am just glad Suzy took me seriously. I am glad I remembered the name of her shelter otherwise I would have needed to contact every guinea pig shelter in Wales.

I am glad you are back, that we are back. I know you read things because I can see who logged in. It is a nice feeling to know that everyone has checked in. I am in a different time zone so I am not often on at the same time, but I know you are out there.

It has been a good year. I look forward to many more.Heart

RE: Do you know what day this is? - LPC - 11-24-2014

P-4 and counting....

RE: Do you know what day this is? - Catherine - 11-25-2014

Quote:P-4 and counting....

Do you mean the number of days before the first post.

RE: Do you know what day this is? - LPC - 11-25-2014

Yes, exactly! My post no. 10 on page 1 of this thread explained. P-3 now....

RE: Do you know what day this is? - Catherine - 11-25-2014

I actually missed that post. I read the one before it and the next time I checked I read the one after it. I usually go back to my last post and read forward from there. The one time I don't do it, I miss something.

So we are P-3. I sure didn't know that when were actually doing it. When things were ready to go, it seemed to happen all of a sudden.
I would have prepared something if I had known I might need it that night(morning).