Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Babies
I'm so sorry but I am a bit behind on here for news. First of all, one of the sows I bought in recently, Sally, gave birth to a litter of 3 gorgeous babies on the 7th February. It was a complete shock because she must have already been pregnant when she came to me. No way could the boar I put in be the father. They are all sows, 2 tricolours and 1 black and white, crested and short haired.

Them, two days later, Cinderella, on the 9th February, had a litter of 2 babies. One is a beautiful tricolour (black/white & cream) boar and a black/tan sow. Both moms and babies are all doing well.
There's nothing as cute as baby piggies. I hope there will be photos soon!!
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
That was a wonderful start to the year.Smile
The two girls are better with you and you have two unexpected litters. They sound beautiful. You even have a black and white. That is still my favourite colour.

If you were not expecting them to deliver and you had them in with a boar, did they get pregnant again? I am sure the boar would have been willing.

I hope you can get pictures soon.
How are your other girls?
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(02-16-2015, 02:21 PM)Catherine Wrote: That was a wonderful start to the year.Smile
The two girls are better with you and you have two unexpected litters. They sound beautiful. You even have a black and white. That is still my favourite colour.

If you were not expecting them to deliver and you had them in with a boar, did they get pregnant again? I am sure the boar would have been willing.

I hope you can get pictures soon.
How are your other girls?

Here's Cinderella & Cupid's Babies
Dora and Diego
[Image: 2015-02-10144012_zpsd0d7b383.jpg]

Sally's Babies
Angelica, Phoebe & Lucy
[Image: 2015-02-10144159_zps61ff4174.jpg]
What sweet little piggies.Heart
The are really nice. Of course Cupid's babies are all really cute.

One of Sally's babies is much bigger or does it just look bigger. I love the little black and white one.Heart
Am I seeing crests on some of them?
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine