Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cows chase car thief
Wink 
A car thief being chased by police left the car and tried to escape into a field with a herd of cows. The cows chased the thief and helped the police in their capture.

https://youtu.be/4aOthrjybI0

Good going cows!
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Good job Cows! Smiley4  They should enrol you all as deputies.
I watched the video a number of times. I think the guy ran to the police in the end. The one cow was pretty aggressive towards him. I did not know cows were so defensive of their territory.
Forget security systems. You could just graze cows around buildings and they would keep the place safe. Smiley4
Catherine

So true. Cows are heavy, unpredictable, and they will often charge people and dogs -especially Bullocks. Sometimes it is only for fun, but they can surround a walker, and are even more interested if someone is running. They are very attracted to dogs too. I don't know why. Either because they find them threatening, or are some small moving thingl they can chase.

I never would take Misty into any field with cows/Bullocks, or calves. I still won't walk in fields where they are.
I expected a bull to case a person. I didn't know cows would do it too. I think the car thief didn't know about cows either.
Catherine