Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trophy hunters kill Scottish goats
American trophy hunters have done it again, this time in Scotland. They have killed and posted smiling pictures of themselves with the animals they have killed. Of course they killed the best and the strongest.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/25/world...-goat.html

The only good to come out of this is a review of the Scottish "cull" laws that allow the killing of wild goats.
I don't support culls of any kind, but I support even less the kind of killing that celebrates the death of a beautiful animal.
Worse, the trophy hunters are not culling animals to control their numbers. They come in and kill the best of the species. 

There is something very twisted about rejoicing in killing a beautiful creature.
We need to fight trophy hunters where ever they turn up. No part of the world is safe from them.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Horrible people I get culling for the right reasons but not celebrating the death of a living creatures it's sick.
Trophy hunters are particularly nasty. They look for the best of the herd and then they celebrate the killing. I can't imagine what they are like in their regular life. I wouldn't want to know anyone like that.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine