Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Escape
As far as I can tell the lid and clamps should be here today so a new lid and locks for Jean-luc! I'm so excited to see it and I hope it all works out with no need for returns.

We took him to the store yesterday and showed him to some of the people I work with. Got to see the woman we got him from too. They were busy so she just got to see him, pet him, and run off again. She loves getting to see him from time to time. I know she misses him. He is a great snake. When we got home I let him explore the house with supervision as Kasey cooked dinner. He only knocked 1 thing over which is a surprise. Today we might end up taking him on a walk around the neighborhood.

Kasey and I talked about getting another snake so we could both have one but it will probably be a couple years before we do that. Just logistics in getting one right now isn't realistic. Getting married next year and all the money restrictions coming up I'd rather wait until we are on our feet better and know where we are going to be living because right now we are kinda looking but we can't look too much for a place to live until it gets closer to our wedding. It's enough right now caring for Jean-juc my geckos and my dogs. And we have the addition of the birds right now. It's too crazy to add another animal. I'm dreading having to start packing and moving because of the animals alone. Although the dogs are technically my parents and wont be coming with us. Its still a lot to have to move and be careful.

Messages In This Thread
Escape - by Libby - 05-22-2016, 10:50 AM
RE: Escape - by Catherine - 05-22-2016, 04:14 PM
RE: Escape - by Libby - 05-24-2016, 03:46 AM
RE: Escape - by Catherine - 05-24-2016, 03:26 PM