Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bird left to die by callous people-More News
Through Luna Bunny's mum (she has cockatiels) we tracked down people who rescue birds. They have taken the little guy and he will be treated by a vet and there is a loving home lined up for him.

I am going to tell you what came out of the vet's report. The little cockatiel had been abused before he was found and brought to us. Abandoning him is not the worst thing that was done to him.

A report was texted to me and the easiest thing will be to type it here as it was sent to me.

Quote: He is totally blind. Someone either stabbed him in the eyes or poured a caustic chemical in them. His keel bone(breastbone) had been broken, and healed crooked, so it's a miracle he can breath. His wing was also broken, sometime in the past. Basically he was tortured.

We all feel sick about it. I can't believe how sweet and trusting he is.

They are doing a fundraiser to pay the vets bills. I can't sort the link out as it was sent to me.  I will have to get it sent to me again.

What kind of sick person would deliberately blind a bird.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abandoned Cockatiel - by Catherine - 09-25-2016, 04:14 AM
RE: Bird left to die by callous people - by Tobi - 09-25-2016, 09:14 AM
RE: Bird left to die by callous people - by LPC - 09-25-2016, 06:24 PM
RE: Bird left to die by callous people - by Tobi - 09-26-2016, 10:24 AM
RE: Bird left to die by callous people - by Catslave. - 09-26-2016, 02:39 PM
RE: Bird left to die by callous people - by Catslave. - 10-08-2016, 04:59 PM
RE: Bird left to die by callous people-UPDATE - by Catherine - 10-14-2016, 03:18 PM
RE: Bird left to die by callous people-More News - by Catslave. - 10-20-2016, 02:52 PM