Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mice produced from artificial eggs
I was unaware of falling male fertility. I knew that couples were having trouble conceiving. It is something that we are doing to ourselves. It can even be something that happened during the mother's pregnancy that affects the fertility of the son.

There is definitely a real push to find ways to help people reproduce. The recent "three parent" child is part of that. I secretly think humans are a very endangered species. We have done so many things that are causing illnesses and now our fertility is declining. We could see a real drop in human numbers at some point. I wonder if it is nature's way of protecting the planet from us. We have become a problem for the whole planet.

We are putting a lot of money into finding ways of producing children. It would be better to find out what we are doing wrong that we can't produce children naturally.

I don't know what the children of such technology will be like. Mice are not going to much help in that area.

It is a mistake for a species to become dependent on reproductive technology. It might be a wrong use of medical/research  resources. The money would be better spent on health issues, in particular environmental health issues.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
Mice produced from artificial eggs - by Catherine - 10-18-2016, 02:47 PM
RE: Mice produced from artificial eggs - by LPC - 10-18-2016, 08:13 PM
RE: Mice produced from artificial eggs - by Tobi - 10-19-2016, 03:16 AM
RE: Mice produced from artificial eggs - by Catherine - 10-19-2016, 04:03 PM
RE: Mice produced from artificial eggs - by Tobi - 10-20-2016, 02:06 AM