Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mice produced from artificial eggs
I think we have over-populated. Because of that, situations have arisen where there are more dangers as a result of what we create for so many humans.
It stands to reason that there is cause and effect. The effect is probably a sensible one, but very hard for people. To find it harder to reproduce. I don't think it's "Mother Nature" or "God", I think it is simply an effect of the causes we have created.

I often think of animals, who can easily over-populate, but who come 'into season' much less frequently than humans do.
Humans have on average 6 times more opportunity to reproduce than dogs. And if there was no 'spay and neuter', there would be an incredible amount of dogs.

But of course it is sad too, as many couples desperately desire children, and are infertile.

I never had children. I had a number of miscarriages. My blood group was incompatible, only I didn't know that until I was getting on in years. I accepted that as 'fate' and knew it was for a reason. My desire was not strong for children, but of course I would have loved them very much had they survived.

Messages In This Thread
Mice produced from artificial eggs - by Catherine - 10-18-2016, 02:47 PM
RE: Mice produced from artificial eggs - by LPC - 10-18-2016, 08:13 PM
RE: Mice produced from artificial eggs - by Tobi - 10-19-2016, 03:16 AM
RE: Mice produced from artificial eggs - by Tobi - 10-20-2016, 02:06 AM