Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awful cruelty in Coconut Oil production
The problem is many vegan products are made with coconuts/coconut oil. Vegan butters, cream, and it is added to many products. And yes there is a bit of a 'craze' about it going on. I'm sure it is very good, but as a general all-purpose oil, I could never get into it either as it tastes like shower gel to me; slightly 'perfumed', though I really like fresh coconut and the water from inside.
My favourite oil is not coconut oil and I don't use it. But it's amazing how many 'good' beauty products. hair conditioners, etc contain it too.

The reason for the use of these Monkeys is because they can harvest much larger amounts than a man can do. But why do they have to be treated so badly? WHY? They could be trained to do that job and treated well at the same time!!
Because -excuse me for saying this -but the attitude is a very backward one among the farmers in those countries. And the mentality leaves a lot to be desired.
Apart from the economical motive, there is a bullying sadistic attitude to small creatures who cannot or daren't defend themselves. If they did, they would probably be beaten to death. Some of those men may get a dark satisfaction from being so sadistic.

Messages In This Thread
Awful cruelty in Coconut Oil production - by Tobi - 04-11-2017, 08:45 AM
RE: Awful cruelty in Coconut Oil production - by Tobi - 04-12-2017, 02:53 AM