Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man deliberately drowns baby raccoon
I read the link you posted and it was very disturbing. Some of those people should be watched.

People get upset because they are careless about garbage and raccoons get into it and make a mess. Some people are  obsessed with their gardens and they are upset that any wildlife(birds, squirrels, raccoons) might touch it. We have people who are obsessed with their grass and raccoons dig for grubs in their lawns. These are people who are not comfortable with a world where they cannot control nature.

There are a lot of people who are willing to hurt an animal like that. They clash with those of us who plant flowers for the bees and butterflies and berry bushes and trees to feed birds and squirrels.

They don't like ponds either. My former neighbours were like that. They hated my pond and the trees growing around it.  They hated the fact that the birds liked my garden better. The birds sat on the fence facing my garden and they pooped down his side of the fence. The called the police to complain. The police were not impressed. I think he thought he could get me charged with causing birds to poop on his side of the fence. Apparently the police felt that I did not actually control the birds so I could not be help responsible for their actions.

These people have no empathy for wildlife or nature in any form. They don't like trees, unless they are fruit trees and they will not share their fruit with the birds.

This man felt he was justified in hurting the raccoon because the raccoon displeased him. He may end up with fines or more, but he will never be sorry for what he did.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: Man deliberately drowns baby raccoon - by LPC - 06-13-2017, 05:11 PM
RE: Man deliberately drowns baby raccoon - by Catherine - 06-14-2017, 03:05 PM