The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP!!! ?
I’m so so so so sorry if this isn’t allowed I’m new here! But I’m on a mission trying to save our local shelter pups I’m from a small rural area in South Dakota our shelter is being shut down to lack of funding and very few people want to volunteer for free. 

We have 78 animals now that need assistance getting food which is sparse in general due to over crowding. All proceeds will help get the babies to shelters that can actually house them with the proper funding and we will be able to feed them for the time being.

Here’s the link, I’m raising $5,000 until 06/18/2024 for shelter pups without food! due to over crowding. Can you help?

https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/94Dt2NhTlr

Absolutely anything helps, even if you can’t donate but know someone that might can help please tell them about us! I will try to come back to this forum to answer questions if anyone has any but I’m going from form to form trying to unite everyone to help save these babies! Thank you for your time and god bless!

Messages In This Thread
HELP!!! ? - by Miranda andersonyoung - 05-20-2024, 09:06 AM
RE: HELP!!! ? - by Catherine - 05-20-2024, 03:23 PM
RE: HELP!!! ? - by Miranda andersonyoung - 05-20-2024, 05:59 PM
RE: HELP!!! ? - by LPC - 05-20-2024, 06:54 PM