Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should animal abuse be considered violent crime
It makes me cry when I read about animal abuse. And then it makes me mad that these cruel, heartless people ( actually, they are less to me than the abused animals ) get punishments which are usually a joke ( a fine, a ban to own a pet and other silly things like that). I know - what I am going to say now, will sound terribly and malicious - but it is the way I personally feel after learning about pain inflicted or/and taking life of an innocent animal. I wish every person who makes animals suffer should experience the same kind of suffering. This dentist who killed and beheaded Cecil... He has no heart, why does he needs his head for? That woman who drowned a puppy to be able to board a plane... I wish I could put her head into toilet full of crap. The other monster woman who boiled six dogs in a hot vehicle... Leave her in a locked car for an hour or so on a hot, hot day!!!!
No, I would not take their lives, I am not them, but I want them to feel the pain these poor creatures felt before dying. Animals are not things or items!!! They are beautiful, intelligent creatures with personalities, feelings and emotions. To me, some people are not even on equal level with, for example, dogs if it comes to loyalty or unconditional love. To answer the question in the post subject I would say: yes, it should be considered a crime. It is not realistic to make it a violent crime ever ( the law makers are not very compassionate people ), but at least a crime with some severe consequences. It would be, hopefully, a progress to reduce the senseless, cruel acts. And there are a way too many of them every day in every corner of the world. We need to really punish all the stupid, heartless monsters who call themselves "people". They are killers!!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should animal abuse be considered violent crime - by anilova - 07-30-2015, 01:26 PM