Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Donkeys Go To Heaven...says Pope Francis
I think Pope Francis did say it, but there are those who did not want him to say it so they will try to twist it around.
What is so hard about the idea of dogs going to heaven. I think the first article was actually talking about donkeys. The Pope got to donkeys and they will live on his farm outside of Rome. He is supposed to have remarked about them going to heaven. I am sure he has said a great many things about animals and Heaven.

I can think of a lot of dogs I would rather meet in Heaven than some people I know.

The Pope will probably make other remarks like this so the issue is not going to go away.
Wouldn't Heaven be the place where all of creation can come together in peace. Wouldn't a deeply spiritual person want all of creation to be there. Those who reject the idea have not grown that much.

It should all be very simple. I think people who take life simply are happy people. We accept things and are happy for other people's happiness. Dogs are like that and many people would be happier if they spent more time with dogs. If they won't do it on earth then they will get their chance in Heaven.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: All Donkeys Go To Heaven...says Pope Francis - by Catherine - 12-16-2014, 02:22 PM