Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My newest pair
I am so sorry to hear about Guinevere. That is so sad and sudden. She was so pretty. What a loss. I really think guinea pigs are prone to sudden death like that. There is no warning, they are just gone.

I am glad the breeder is replacing her. I hope you can get one with that colour again.
I can't wait to see your Lunkarya guinea pigs. So if I have understood you, you will have a male and two females. That should be enough to get things started.
I can't believe Belle, Rapunzel and Pocahontas are ready to retire. Time sure has flown. They were such sweet babies. I wish I was closer. I would love to have retired girls from you.
So Cupid is still active and now his son is active too. I hope you can get them a set of females. Cupid has always been such a good breeder for you.

Ah yes, the sheds, it is like me with my tanks and storage areas. I am always sorting things out.
You will feel better for sorting the sheds out. You will be able to make good use of space and have the animals where you want them. It is a never ending job to keep things sorted out because your needs must always be changing. Having the retired girls together must be fun for them. They like living in groups.
Of course once you start sorting things out it will end up being a bigger job than you expected and more things will get moved. At least you have two good sheds.

How has the weather been for you this year? Is it pretty good. You haven't mentioned cold and snow or any winter problems.

So how many new Peruvians are you getting?
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
My newest pair - by hungrypigs - 01-08-2015, 05:20 AM
RE: My newest pair - by Catherine - 01-08-2015, 04:27 PM
RE: My newest pair - by hungrypigs - 01-08-2015, 08:01 PM
RE: My newest pair - by Catherine - 01-09-2015, 01:53 PM
RE: My newest pair - by hungrypigs - 01-10-2015, 03:25 AM
RE: My newest pair - by Catherine - 01-10-2015, 04:22 PM
RE: My newest pair - by hungrypigs - 01-17-2015, 02:02 AM
RE: My newest pair - by Catherine - 01-17-2015, 02:50 PM
RE: My newest pair - by hungrypigs - 01-31-2015, 02:44 AM