Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal Fundraiser for puppy's medical bills
Hi kohliiii, and a warm welcome to our forum!

I completely understand how hard it is to find vet's bills. And the insurance people always have so many clauses, and conditions, that even insurance can be a minefield. It's unfortunate that Juneau had to get the glaucoma so very quickly, during that 15 days.
Poor girl. She is so young, and I just hope she can get back to good health again, and that your fundraiser works out well.

But on our forum, we have certain procedures we have to follow, as we get quite a few people wishing to post threads with links to fundraisers for their pets.

So this is the procedure: http://www.animalloverswebforum.com/show...hp?tid=875
(I include the link to our 'sticky' post about personal fundraising as it is easier than copying the whole rule here.) Basically the funds must go directly to the vet treating the animal, and the vet must be made aware that a fund for that animal is being set up at their office, and be willing to deal with its administration.

We have often found that even when vet's details, address, website. etc are provided here, a brief inquiry by admin. here to that vet's 'contact us' address, can often result in no reply.
So the most helpful thing you can do is make sure that is set up yourself, and that the fundraising page is for payment directly to the vet who is providing treatment.

Admin unfortunately have to remove your fundraising link for now, in accordance with that rule, but please do return and post back when it's all set up (it is easy to edit and update your post with the new details. And if you have any problem with that, do contact a member of admin. who would be most happy to help.)

We all wish you and Juneau well here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Personal Fundraiser for puppy's medical bills - by Tobi - 06-09-2015, 06:29 AM