The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting Event With Bees (true story)
This is an actual series of events which happened in the early 1990s. I haven't embellished anything. It is a completely true story.

Back then my husband was alive. He had a bit of a 'spat' with a neighbour, the owner of the orchard next to us. They argued bitterly. I was a bit upset about this on-going feud, but mainly left them to it.

One day a bee hovered around my hand. I kept very still, and suddenly the bee landed on my hand!
I spoke to this bee. I told it about all the troubles that were going on which were upsetting me. I actually asked it if it could help, and asked if it could -then please would it send me a sign....?

It flew away.

A few days passed. One day my husband came home from town and told me he had met that neighbour outside the supermarket. The neighbour had said "We are both too old and too long in the tooth to be behaving like this with each other". They shook hands, and decided to patch up their argument.
I was quite pleased (still didn't think about the bees) Then my husband told me the neighbour had invited him to afternoon tea the next day!

The next day my husband went to tea.
He came home a couple of hours later, carrying a pot of honey. He told me the neighbour had given it to him as a gift, that he kept bees, and had said "Just think -my bees may have gathered nectar for that honey from the flowers in your garden."

How amazing! I reckon the bees sent their sign! What do you think?

A little while later a swarm flew over me when I was in the garden -they hovered for a while, almost as if to give a greeting -then departed to the north.

Messages In This Thread
Interesting Event With Bees (true story) - by Tobi - 08-11-2015, 10:17 AM