Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guinea Pig update. NOW WITH PHOTOS!!
I am so glad to hear from you. I knew you were busy with all the things that have happened lately, but we missed you.

I understand about the new computer thing. I was so stressed when I had to get a new computer. I am thinking of getting a laptop as a second computer so I will always have one that I know how to use.

Good going on the fostering. The two little girls will have a wonderful life because you gave them such a good start in life.

Poor Goldie.Smiley19
How can people do that to such an old girl. All those years she was a good pet to them and still they don't care. Seven! Wow, she is one special piggie. She would have died in a regular shelter. Guinea pigs just quit sometimes. You have given her a reason to live. I am so happy she has found a family with your piggies. This is perfect for Marigold, she has someone her own age. It seems unreal that Marigold is seven. It seems like just yesterday that you took her in.

I have seen the shrinking pig syndrome. Lily and Rosie were shrinking pigs when I got them. Lily lasted for years longer.
I think my little Flora is starting to shrink. I do not know how old she is, but she is looking older this summer. Rosebert and Norbert are turning six, but they both look good.

Guinea pigs really are a social animal aren't they. They can live or die depending on their social interactions. A good herd like yours will give an old girl like Goldie a reason to live. Cecil must be the happiest boar ever. I can't wait to see pictures.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
Guinea Pig update. NOW WITH PHOTOS!! - by Cibach - 08-22-2015, 08:26 PM
RE: Guinea Pig update - by Catherine - 08-23-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: Guinea Pig update - by Cibach - 09-06-2015, 09:03 PM
RE: Guinea Pig update. NOW WITH PHOTOS!! - by LPC - 09-07-2015, 09:10 PM