Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guinea Pig update. NOW WITH PHOTOS!!
Thank you both. They are a happy bunch!! At the moment they are busy checking out the fresh hay, after demolishing a huge pile of salad.
They are all very well just now, although Marigold and Goldie are boney and Cecil and Ruby are fat!!
I put out lots of food so that the old girls can keep their tummies full and the younger two are taking full advantage!! When it's just Ruby and Cecil left I think they will be going on a diet!
As for Marigold's age, It's five years ago this October that the big Farm rescue took place and she was a pregnant adult who had clearly given birth at least once before so we think she must be at least six to six and a half. We always thought of her as being the same age as Annie and Ethel.
It always gives me a great deal of pleasure to home or foster an elderly piggy, or one that nobody else seems to want, as they deserve a good home just as much as the cute youngsters, so Goldie was a very welcome addition, indeed, as soon as I saw her I said that she was welcome to live with us. Suzy wasn't at all certain that she would last the quarantine time, but she has sprung to life with the herd.
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/

Messages In This Thread
Guinea Pig update. NOW WITH PHOTOS!! - by Cibach - 08-22-2015, 08:26 PM
RE: Guinea Pig update - by Catherine - 08-23-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: Guinea Pig update - by Cibach - 09-06-2015, 09:03 PM
RE: Guinea Pig update. NOW WITH PHOTOS!! - by Cibach - 09-07-2015, 07:15 PM
RE: Guinea Pig update. NOW WITH PHOTOS!! - by LPC - 09-07-2015, 09:10 PM