Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help stop the illegal, cruel killing of countless songbirds in France
This is terrible. I don't think I realized that people actually still eat song birds. I certainly had no idea there was so much cruelty involved.

I couldn't get your link to the petition to work so I have reposted it. It might be a glitch at my end, but we do want people to be able to sign. I have posted it on facebook as well.
https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Met...s/?nJYhBdb

I am stunned to think that people would want a food experience that comes a such a high price. How could anyone want to eat something that is mistreated and worse is being driven to extinction by hunting.

There is something seriously wrong when food becomes an end in itself. We eat so we can live. We eat together because it bonds us.

Eating these little birds distorts both. I think it is a sign of a seriously disordered mind. The person is so turned in on themselves that an eating experience controls them. It shows a lack of integrity in the people who eat the birds and in the people who sell the birds. I wish the chefs would refuse to cook them. Is there a chefs association we can petition?
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help stop the illegal, cruel killing of countless songbirds in France - by Catherine - 09-26-2015, 12:27 AM