Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glynneath guinea Pig rescue's start to the year.
Quote:Mostly they are excuses rather than reasons, but I feel the piggies are better off at the rescue than with people who don't really want them.
This is so true.  People can't tell the truth even to themselves. They make excuses for getting rid of a pet. It makes them feel better about themselves. You know they are lying and they know you know, but they will still pretend they have a good reason for dumping a pet.
Goldie was a sad story. It had a fairy-tale ending because your piggies were such fine people.  It was wonderful how they took her in and made her happy. 
I hate pet dumpers. People take a baby pet and then when it grows up they dump it or get a different pet. No pet deserves that and they deserve no pet.
That is a good idea to check adds for piggies. I makes sure they end up in the right place where they have a chance at a good life.
What you all do at Glynneaths is amazing. Suzy is a guinea pig guardian angel. Angel

Thinking about the allergy situation, years ago a new roommate said she was suddenly allergic to my cat. So I said that is too bad, I will move out(and take my rent money with me) and wow the allergies were gone by the next day.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: Glynneath guinea Pig rescue's start to the year. - by Catherine - 02-07-2016, 05:13 PM