The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Family day with my pets
This is the family day holiday in Ontario.  I could have made plans to do things, but instead I stayed home with my pets, my animal family.

We had a nice day. I did spa day for the reptiles and soaked most of them. They all enjoy a warm bath. Any that needed shedding help got it. I gave out lots of snuggles and got lots of hugs in return.

Jake Krinkle snake had a great soak and then he had a big poop, so I put him on the floor and let him free roam. At the speed he crawls there was no chance of him getting lost. He crawled all over things and helped my change my sheets. Jake is very helpful that way. He is having a good sleep now so I must of tired him out.

I was able to help Raven through a shed. She is doing poorly and I think she is failing. I at least could make her more comfortable. I can't fix the fact that she is old, but she can have some gentle last months.

Even shy Martin, the albino black rat snake wanted to come out and be snuggled.  He is a very quiet snake and doesn't like strangers. I am the only one he comes to.

The beardies all had baths and snuggles. The babies have doubled in size and are starting to look like proper dragons. Poor old Henry seems tired a lot. I wonder how old he is.

It was a fun day. I need more days like this at home with my babies enjoying them.

Don't worry, the guinea pigs had lots of treats and snuggles and hay and cantaloupe along with their regular goodies. Heart
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
Family day with my pets - by Catherine - 02-16-2016, 03:41 PM
RE: Family day with my pets - by Ruth - 02-16-2016, 03:48 PM
RE: Family day with my pets - by Catherine - 02-16-2016, 04:26 PM
RE: Family day with my pets - by Ruth - 02-22-2016, 10:57 AM
RE: Family day with my pets - by Cibach - 02-20-2016, 08:54 PM
RE: Family day with my pets - by Catherine - 02-21-2016, 05:02 PM
RE: Family day with my pets - by cathie - 02-22-2016, 11:39 AM
RE: Family day with my pets - by Catherine - 02-22-2016, 04:44 PM