The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have some new "pets" lol
...So when I went out this morning into the garden as usual with my coffee, I saw a flash of movement and heard rustling under the Oleander shrub.
It was definitely not the squirrels. At first I thought it was a bird, but when I went down to look, the rustling continued and nobody flew out. I didn't think it could be any other creature as I have wire netting all around my garden, firmly fixed to keep Badgers out.
I went inside the shrub as far as I could get, and that was hard work. Then I noticed a hole dug under there. As I watched, two baby rabbits came out of the hole!  Mama rabbit had moved across the lawn. I just caught sight of her.
The babies were shocked to see me, and dashed away to run inside the old tumble-down wood shed.

I don't know how that mama rabbit got into my garden but she must have thought it was a great place to bring up her family. I also don't know how they are going to get out when they have grown!  Huh 

I sneaked away to leave them in peace, but they are going to have to get used to me being around Smiley4 
I watched again a few times later on, from the downstairs toilet window, and saw them all playing on the lawn. They are very welcome.

Thank goodness I don't have a vegetable garden!

Messages In This Thread
I have some new "pets" lol - by Tobi - 05-18-2016, 07:59 AM
RE: I have some new "pets" lol - by cathie - 05-18-2016, 12:37 PM