The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Escape
So Jean-Luc got out yesterday. My fiancé text me yesterday just before 10 telling me Jean-Luc was out and he couldn't find him. He's gotten out once before but was found immediately because he knocked over things and woke his dad up. However this time there was no one to wake up when he got out and knocked everything over. So I had text my manager to see if I could come in later to go over and help find Jean-Luc. Thankfully after getting off the phone with my fiancé, Kasey, to tell him I was coming over to look, he heard hI'm breathe. He had pretty much given up hope in find him and was thinking the worse.  When I got there things were everywhere. I started asking where all he had looked.  He told me about hearing him around his stereo but didn't see anything with a flash light. Well I focused on that part because I know how Kasey looks for things. We decided to start emptying the room bit by bit.  I moved the speaker and saw Jean-Luc's head pull back. There were several wires and I pretty much convinced myself it wasn't him it was just the wires moving.  I sat there and stared behind the stereo into the dark. I didn't expect to see anything but after a minute my eyes adjusted to the dark and I could make out Jean-Luc's little snout and I yelled "it is him! He's under here!" I was so happy, we then had to empty everything off the shelves and slide it out. Jean-Luc was a little hissy but I threw a pillow case over his head and pulled him out. He then got a stern talking to from Kasey and I.  I then measured his tank and then went to ebay to buy the lid I'd saved from when we first brought Jean-Luc home.  I kept asking Kasey but he always would forget. I also bought 2 packs of clips so when they get here he will have 6 clips locking him in. The new lid has stronger wire that's near impossible to break. The stuff on his current one is the thin flexible wire. He's able to push up the middle part where there are no clips. As of now he has about 5 heavy college text books weighing that part down.

Hopefully his sneaking out is done for now. I'm excited about his new lid. It has a hinge in the middle so we don't have to remove all his lights when we get him out.

Messages In This Thread
Escape - by Libby - 05-22-2016, 10:50 AM
RE: Escape - by Catherine - 05-22-2016, 04:14 PM
RE: Escape - by Libby - 05-24-2016, 03:46 AM
RE: Escape - by Catherine - 05-24-2016, 03:26 PM