The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man hunts bear with spear and leaves it to die slowly.
This is the despicable act of a coward. He put out bait to draw the bear to the site. Then he threw a large spear. It hit the bear and did a lot of damage. The bear ran off and was found dead the next day. We will never know how much the bear suffered, but it did suffer.

http://news.google.ca/news/url?sr=1&ct2=...t=2&at=dt0

I can't actually tell you how I feel about this so called hunter. The Forum has a censorship program and even as an administrator my posts don't over-ride it. The man is a low life piece of trash who gloats over the killing in a way that is disgusting.
He claims to be a hunter and he claims he is hunting like our ancestors. I don't see him wearing skins holding a stone headed spear. I see him in the best of modern equipment with a very fancy spear. He drove to the site and he even used modern equipment to get a video. How is that fulfilling some ancestral imperative. Why would you want to prove that you are on a par with primitive early humans.

http://news.google.ca/news/url?sr=1&ct2=...t=2&at=dt0

Wouldn't a sane person want to be a bit more evolved that an early cave man. Since he will not give up his "hunting" I can only hope that one day he meets his match.

The only good to come from this is that spear hunting will be banned in Alberta very soon.
It is already banned in Ontario.

Bear baiting should be banned as well. It won't be, but it should be.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
Man hunts bear with spear and leaves it to die slowly. - by Catherine - 08-17-2016, 03:46 PM