The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why you should adopt a senior pet
There are lots of reasons why senior pets end up  at animal shelters. There are lots of reasons why you should adopt a senior pet.

In the end there is one good reason....the difference you can make in that pet's life.  When you take in an old pet and care for it, you are giving that pet a good end to its life. You are changing that pet's life. They are going from sad abandonment in a shelter in what should be their golden years, to a happy loving home where they will be cherished to the end.

http://news.google.ca/news/url?sr=1&ct2=...t=2&at=dt0

How often in life do we have the power to do something so awesome. When you take in an old pet you are giving hope to an animal that feels lost and abandoned. It is worth every minute and it is still worth it when you have to say good bye much sooner than you hoped. The loss you feel is nothing compared to what you have given to the senior pet.

I only had 15 months with Rosie the guinea pig. The only thing that would have been worse than losing her so soon, would have been never knowing Rosie in the first place. Heart She died curled up I'm my arms after the best 15 months ever. Heart
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
Why you should adopt a senior pet - by Catherine - 11-23-2016, 04:31 PM
RE: Why you should adopt a senor pet - by LPC - 11-24-2016, 12:19 AM
RE: Why you should adopt a senor pet - by Tobi - 11-24-2016, 02:23 AM
RE: Why you should adopt a senor pet - by Ruth - 11-25-2016, 02:26 AM