The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Animal Lovers Web Forum is three years old.
It was today, three years ago around 4am after more than a week of intense work(with the help of Bock our tech whiz) the Forum was finally ready for posting. I did a quick welcome back Animal Lovers post and went to bed. The rest is history. There are over two thousand threads and over 15 thousand posts. We have discussed happy things and sad things. We have discussed serious issues and silly ones. We have grown and changed and found our own identity (different from the old forum). I am grateful to all of you, new members and old who have contributed so much.  Thank-you and welcome to those of you who read the forum, but don't register. We know you are there and we are glad to have you with us.

As I mentioned in a previous thread, I have renewed the site and the hosting for the next three years. So let us look forward to the next three years in the life of ALWF. Who knows how it will grow and change. This Forum is my baby and you all know how much I love it. Thank-you all for being a part of ALWF. Big hugs to you all. You mean a lot to me. Heart
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
Animal Lovers Web Forum is three years old. - by Catherine - 11-28-2016, 03:56 PM