Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your pet will never stop loving you.
I remember that incident, LPC, when the family went to the shelter, and turned their backs on their own dog. It's inconceivable that anyone could do that. It's like something that happens in a nightmare.
I'd love to see a follow-up of that dog and what happened. I hope he found someone who loved him.
The trouble is....people who abandon an animal assume that will happen. It doesn't always. I also remember a case, quite well-publicised, about a dog whose people abandoned her (think it was a 'she') and she could do nothing but cower in a corner and stare at the wall.
The level of trauma and hurt she must have been going through to act like that, I can only imagine. Dogs like that unfortunately, are sometmes deemed "unsuitable for adoption" (in the real world) And we all know what happens to them.

Yes, I can't quite think of a "bathroom" as just the toilet. To me, a bathroom is a room where there's a bath, shower, wash-basin, toilet perhaps (though some people have separate toilets) We say "toilet" or "lavatory" in UK, though most people don't say "lavatory" any more. Or we might say "ladies" or "gents". However usually when in other peoples' houses we might say "bathroom". I think that has caught on a bit from the USA.
We never say "restroom". That would mean a room where you're going to have a rest! haha

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your pet will never stop loving you. - by LPC - 02-16-2017, 08:58 PM
RE: Your pet will never stop loving you. - by LPC - 02-17-2017, 04:49 AM
RE: Your pet will never stop loving you. - by LPC - 02-17-2017, 08:19 PM
RE: Your pet will never stop loving you. - by Tobi - 02-18-2017, 03:23 AM