Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pup in 350ft deep canyon -amazing rescue
Quote:Yes I had an Amazon reader for PC. When I say "had" I mean they suddenly upgraded it for no logical reason so mine wouldn't work any more without me having to upload a new one and I appeared to lose my 'library'. (Why can't people leave things alone? Why do things online have to be changed every five minutes by some bright sparks -unless there are security weaknesses?) I just haven't uploaded another one yet. But I will when I get the chance.
Ah yes the dreaded updates that are supposed to improve things. Just when you have everything working well someone will "fix" it and it won't work at all.
Some people haven't learned to stop fixing things that are not broken. Small improvements are good and fixing glitches is good. Some of these big upgrades are crazy. The upgrade from Windows XP to Windows Vista was a disaster. No one liked Vista.
Then they jumped to Windows 7, then Windows 8 and now finally we are using Windows 10. Of course finally is not the right word because you know they are already thinking of Windows 11 and 12 and so on. Just about the time I figure Windows 10 out, they will change it.

Good luck with your eReader. I didn't know they could mess them up with upgrades.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pup in 350ft deep canyon -amazing rescue - by Catherine - 04-29-2017, 02:39 PM