Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catios
Bylaws are very detailed. Fences must be under a certain height. Railings on decks must be at least a certain height. There are good reasons for having bylaws. People would build all kinds of crazy and dangerous things if we didn't have some sort of rules.

I think simple catios would pass inspection. Of course if they block a fire exit that is different. You can't block a fire exit.

Reptile enclosures would have to be fully contained and the wire would have to be finer mesh and stronger. It would have to be attached to the house and actually sealed with calking because reptiles can pass through small holes. I have a portable guinea pig cage I can put the bearded dragons in if I put them outside. However with Beardies it is easier to just put them on my shoulder and take a walk.

It is easier to take snakes for a walk too. I walk around and the snake hangs around my neck. A lot of times the snake would rather sleep in its hide in its own tank. 

I think we should leave it at catios. They would at least be something a cat would want.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
Catios - by Catherine - 09-04-2017, 01:35 PM
RE: Catios - by Tobi - 09-07-2017, 10:48 AM
RE: Catios - by Catherine - 09-07-2017, 02:05 PM
RE: Catios - by Tobi - 09-09-2017, 05:33 AM
RE: Catios - by Catherine - 09-09-2017, 02:27 PM