The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Black Wolf' Jet....happy spirit-journey.
To remember my dear friend, 'Black Wolf' Jet. Faithful and true from 2001 until your passing November 8th 2013.
You were a close companion, mate and friend to Misty too. We all did make a good team, roaming the countryside at any opportunity.
You were a good-hearted chap, although everyone was afraid of you, except me, and Misty. We saw your true colours.
(Yes, I know you weren't really a Wolf. But since our first meeting 'Black Wolf Jet' kind of stuck.....along with the stagnant pond-water, fox-muck, and various other country items.)

Blessings to you dear friend. You are buried now in an unmarked grave at the edge of a field. You loved the wilderness, and weren't one for frills. That suits you fine. I planted a yellow primrose there. It is in flower right now.
Thanks for everything....have a good spirit-journey....and I hope Misty and I will be able to visit you one day. Blessings.
    (you used to be blacker round the face, but this was taken in August 2012 and you were already an old feller.)

(Misty and Jet April 2012)

Messages In This Thread
'Black Wolf' Jet....happy spirit-journey. - by Tobi - 01-09-2014, 10:45 AM