Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunter becomes the hunted
I think if he tries to hunt anything again he will understand what he is doing to the animal and maybe he won't be able to do it. Or rather maybe he won't be willing to do it. I think you are right about things changing people. This has changed him and I wonder if it will change people around him.

I am wondering about how far reaching this will be. Many people who will read this as an interesting hunting story will actually be getting a much different message. Some people will be changed by reading the story.

I would love to hear what the man thinks after he has had time to think about things. He has a long winter ahead where he will be eating that bison. Every time he eats he will know the bison had to give up his life for this to happen. I wonder when it will occur to him that the bison had family too. That bison family wanted the bison to come back. This is the other side of hunting that hunters never consider. Once you start thinking about the animal you hunt it changes everything. At least I hope it does.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
Hunter becomes the hunted - by Catherine - 11-12-2017, 04:48 AM
RE: Hunter becomes the hunted - by Tobi - 11-12-2017, 08:12 AM
RE: Hunter becomes the hunted - by Catherine - 11-12-2017, 05:09 PM