Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ways to protect your house from your pets
I agree, dogs are bored during the day. Having lots more toys would help. Getting up early would be good for the dog and the owner, but it would be hard to do. None of us get enough sleep as it is. What about finding an older neighbour to dog sit. The person might not be able to keep a dog any more and might enjoy a dog's company during the day.
There are dog walking companies that do a very good job.

The cat on the counter is an age old dilemma. The cat knows the rules. It just doesn't care. It doesn't mind getting dirty paw prints all over food handling surfaces. It will still eat the food. 
How we can stop cats from doing this, I have no idea. Has anyone ever gotten a cat to cooperate and do what we want, not what the cat wants.

The double sticky tape seems like a messy idea. I can picture the cat getting it stuck to its fur and dragging it around the house, picking up objects along the way. It could turn into a real mess. Cats prints on the counter would be small in comparison.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ways to protect your house from your pets - by Catherine - 02-25-2018, 06:19 PM