The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pig adopted from SPCA--killed and eaten!
Sad 
Angry It is horrible, but it is true. Molly was a Vietnamese Pot Bellied Pig. The BC SPCA rescued her with other pigs, restored her to health and then adopted her out to a family. They committed to keeping Molly as a pet on their farm for the rest of her life. They even signed papers that she would not be used as food. Not long after that the family killed and ate Molly.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4042125/pig-a...en-owners/

The people even posted pictures on snap chat when they were preparing Molly's body to be eaten. A friend couldn't keep the secret and alerted other pig owners. I respect the integrity of that person.
These people signed papers saying they would never use Molly as food. They clearly lack integrity. 

Angry What they did was wrong, but sadly not illegal. They are banned from adopting from the SPCA, but that in not exactly justice for Molly.

I wish they would publish their names so we would know who they are. If they were my neighbours I would want to know.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
Pig adopted from SPCA--killed and eaten! - by Catherine - 02-25-2018, 05:29 PM