Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The cat came back--14 years later!
I think cats like to come home. Remember T2 went missing in the confusion after a hurricane. He probably found a home or maybe more than one home. It would have been hard for him to find his way home because of the hurricane damage. Also his person was staying with a friend right after the storm. 

If a cat come to someone's door after a hurricane they would just look after it. If they took the cat to the vet it wouldn't occur to them to scan for a microchip. It wasn't as common back then. Not all shelters had scanners then. The cat probably lived an ordinary life until he ended up in a shelter. It is only because of the microchip that he was returned home. It would have been hard to even recognize him after 14 years.

I know T2 is 18 years old now, but I do hope they have a few years together. It would be nice if people would come forward and say that the cat had spent some time with them. Then we would know where the cat has been all these years. 
You have to admit, cats are remarkable creatures. I have never heard of anything else coming home after that many years.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
The cat came back--14 years later! - by Catherine - 03-26-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: The cat came back--14 years later! - by Tobi - 03-28-2018, 03:47 AM
RE: The cat came back--14 years later! - by Catherine - 03-28-2018, 04:17 PM