Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pets are not disposable!
Quote:You mentioned guinea pigs. What happened to the lady who helped in a guinea pig rescue in Wales? She was doing great work.
I have not been able to get ahold of Cibach. She was in the middle of a move and them we haven't heard. Private emails have not been answered, but maybe in the move she changed email addresses. I was going to try something else. Good thing you reminded me.

Too many people are unable to make a commitment. They don't commit to people or jobs or school. They certainly don't commit to pets. I had people leave a dwarf hamster with me while they went on vacation. It was an older hamster so it had maybe 6 months of life left. They got a puppy while on vacation and they did not come back for the hamster. I had to call them to find  out why they didn't come back. That is the lesson in commitment they taught their daughter. She kept her hamster until she got a "better" pet and then she abandoned the hamster with me.

That leaves the rest of us to pick up the pieces and provide homes for the abandoned ones.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
Pets are not disposable! - by Catherine - 04-13-2018, 05:01 PM
RE: Pets are not disposable! - by LPC - 04-13-2018, 06:24 PM
RE: Pets are not disposable! - by Catherine - 04-14-2018, 08:09 AM