Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gus Kenworthy to take Sochi strays home
Good for Gus Kenworthy. Smiley32

I understand that he is keeping two and his mom is taking the mom and his siblings are taking the rest. So they will have wonderful homes and can probably have family reunions.Smiley48

I think a number of dogs have gone home with people. It is a wonderful thing that people have stepped up when they were needed. It tells us that the worldwide stray problem could be solved. The cities that are overwhelmed by strays do not need to kill them. If they put out an appeal there are people who can help. No dog is unwanted. Out there is someone who wants them. We just need to connect them and make it possible.

I have mixed feelings about sports. I loved skiing and snowshoeing, but asking me to play basket ball is laughable(5 ft tall) and so is putting me in heavy contact sports(100 pounds). The schools have always had a one size fits all mentality. Every child is expected to do everything. It was tough when we were growing up and I don't suppose it is any better.

You made your own skis. That is impressive. How did you do it?
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
Gus Kenworthy to take Sochi strays home - by LPC - 02-24-2014, 09:44 PM
RE: Gus Kenworthy to take Sochi strays home - by Catherine - 02-25-2014, 02:17 PM