The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haven't Been Here In Quite Awhile
Rainbow 
Hi everyone,

I haven't been here in a long time.  Haven't been to forums much online.  I've been on Facebook using the groups feature for joining groups in hopes of improving my health.  Mostly I was very depressed so not myself for quite awhile after being diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver.  I am okay now and living with it as best I can.  Focusing on eating right and stopping the illness that brought me to cirrhosis which is fatty liver disease.  My lab tests have come down on the fatty liver quite a bit.  Can't get rid of the cirrhosis but I hear with proper nutrition one can have it for quite awhile before liver failure depending on the person of course.  

My little birdies, Alice and Jasmine are doing well.  I think they may have some respiratory problems so I got them some broad spectrum antibiotics and have been giving it to them for 3 days now and will continue for a few more days and see how they are.  They are active and playing and flying and eating and preening and chasing each other and squabbling at times, too, like all birds will do.  They are now 2 and 1.5 years old and just beautiful.  Got them a new bird cage with money I got for my birthday.  It took 8 hours to get them to go inside it and check it out but they finally did and now they love it and all their toys and all the new space they have.

Suzy is doing well and is now 8 years old.  She continues to love her walks and FOOD!  What dog doesn't love food?! Smiley4 She loves to cuddle with me all the time on the couch.  I have a picture of her I took last night.  She is doing every dog's dream--sleeping in the laundry basket atop all my clothes at once!

[Image: XQEBw0s.jpg]

Just thought I'd check in with y'all and say "hello!" Heart

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
Haven't Been Here In Quite Awhile - by Ruth - 11-01-2018, 05:40 PM
RE: Haven't Been Here In Quite Awhile - by LPC - 11-01-2018, 08:11 PM
RE: Haven't Been Here In Quite Awhile - by Ruth - 11-04-2018, 02:24 PM
RE: Haven't Been Here In Quite Awhile - by Tobi - 11-05-2018, 02:56 AM
RE: Haven't Been Here In Quite Awhile - by Ruth - 12-26-2018, 08:01 AM
RE: Haven't Been Here In Quite Awhile - by Ruth - 02-18-2019, 05:58 PM
RE: Haven't Been Here In Quite Awhile - by LPC - 02-18-2019, 08:57 PM