The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farewell to Rosie Pine Snake and Cinnamon the guinea pig
In the early morning, Rosie Pine died quietly. I have know for weeks that the end was near. He was nine and he has been with me since he was a baby. I will miss him, but it must be very hard for Daniel Pine snake. I got her as a baby and I let her choose Rosie from a litter of pink pine snakes. They have spent their whole lives together. She is resting in the spot where he died.
I check on her regularly, but I am letting her grieve in peace.

[Image: grsIgb2pwf4M90-O8Acso2kssqssk2pHvmtvFYp2...=w490-h275]This is a typical picture of the two of them together. They were always wrapped around each other. It is going to seem so funny not to see the two of them together.

I came home from work tonight and discovered Cinnamon my little guinea pig had died. She is older and she was losing weight and fading away. This morning she was at the food dish and the last time I saw her she was happily munching on a piece of cucumber. She was lying there very peaceful looking so it must have been a stroke in her sleep or something like that.
[Image: m58cTmMjefaIgeMG-1E5kcCr4e5PNBzCc8iH0FKu...=w502-h275]Cinnamon is the one on the left. She was happy with Biscuit. They were comfortable together. Guinea pigs like to be in herds.
[Image: dHvqWBVkzBx-ZLrKP_4R5LtlG3_lcmWPWWSA4X1o...=w398-h275]Here she is with the Muffin.

I am sewing all new blankets for the guinea pigs. She got to sleep on the new under blanket, but I was going to make a special sleeping pad and pillows for her. Sadly she will never get to use them.
She was a quiet little girl, but she will be missed. She had a quiet presence. I know Biscuit and Muffin will miss her as a snuggling companion.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
Farewell to Rosie Pine Snake and Cinnamon the guinea pig - by Catherine - 12-15-2018, 04:36 PM