The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animals are Animals!
Lets start with this question- Would you eat a dog? Would you wear its fur? Would you support a buissness that tortured it?
You (hopefully) answered no to all those questions. But if you're like the majority of americans, you do all those things to other species.
Dogs are protected under federal law. Acording to the law, if you read between the lines, dogs are better than other animals. What im asking is Why? What determines what a better animal is? Their intellegince? I know plenty of people that are good people but not the brightest, and we dont go arund trapping them in cages and dripping erosive chemicals on them. Do we determine a superior creature by how well we can understand him/her? I have no way to prove this, but I'm willing to bet animals do have a language. And do we go around trapping foreiners in cages and driping erosive chemicals on their skin? No! (Well, hopefully no!)
So why do we catagorize animals like that? Animals are breathing, feeling beings. So protect them!

See this petition Heart

Messages In This Thread
Animals are Animals! - by Skye - 01-03-2019, 09:11 AM
RE: Animals are Animals! - by Catherine - 01-03-2019, 04:11 PM
RE: Animals are Animals! - by Tobi - 01-12-2019, 03:37 AM
RE: Animals are Animals! - by LPC - 01-12-2019, 04:45 AM