Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catherine rescues another guinea pig.
He is a little cutey. I like the smooth coated ones best(Don't ever tell Pigbert)
His colour is beautiful. I am pretty sure he is male.

I am thinking over names. Marty is possible. I thought of Timmie or Jimmy, maybe Perry or Eddie. 
He could grow up to be a big male and be very handsome. The thing about Martin as a name is that my older Black Rat Snake is Martin and he is the same colour as the guinea pig. I could call the piggie Marty now, but have his full name as Martin so if he outgrows Marty I have options.
I like Timmie because that is my favourite coffee chain.  I am still thinking about it. 

I always give lots of extra food when I bring home a new guinea pig. That way everyone is so busy eating they don't have time to worry about a newcomer. He just can't believe how much food there is. He loves cucumbers and peppers. 

When I got home today he was snuggled up to Muffin. He is very confident and his experience doesn't seem to have upset him. He must have been raised in a loving home or with a loving mom. He is still a baby and he does need to learn manners.
I gave them a plate of apple pieces and Muffing took a piece and he tried to take it from her. She made a point of  stopping him twice until he got the message and reached for his own piece. There are lots of apple pieces on the plate. She just wants him to learn not to take from another guinea pig.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: Catherine rescues another guinea pig. - by Catherine - 02-07-2019, 04:02 PM