The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life has been crazy!
Between getting 2 new dogs in August bringing the dog count up to 5, thankfully my roommate and her dog moved out in October (she still owes us money), then I found out my stepmom (42) and dad (56) are expecting a baby in July, then at Christmas we kept a friends dog, Ruby (doberman) for 2 weeks, in the middle of that my mind just stopped working properly and I started having anxiety attacks every other day sometimes twice a day.  Also in September I had to go back full time to a previous job because my dog business slowed to a crawl and with the 2 extra dogs and my roommate not contributing it made money tight.  So the Anxiety was just building to a point.  At the end of November I went off birth control to twitch to another.  I'll spare the specific details but it threw my body and brain chemistry out of wack.  I'm now medicated and I feel better than I have in years!  Nearly lost my job because of an anxiety attack caused me to run from work one day.  But it really worked out for me.  I was able to move departments and change my schedule so I would works part time and have more time to get back to working with dogs.  So it's been a crazy 6 months but it's slowly getting better and better.  I even have a few dog kennels and doggie daycare places that I'm going to apply.

If it wasn't for my husband and my pets I don't know what I would do.  I'm just taking one day at a time.  The crazy isn't over yet but that's a whole other thread post.  I'll post the whole story in detail when it gets settled which I should find out in the next week, I hope!  Otherwise we might be in for a fight.

Messages In This Thread
Life has been crazy! - by Libby - 02-21-2019, 12:26 PM
RE: Life has been crazy! - by Catherine - 02-21-2019, 03:37 PM
RE: Life has been crazy! - by Libby - 02-22-2019, 07:30 AM
RE: Life has been crazy! - by Catherine - 02-22-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: Life has been crazy! - by Libby - 02-23-2019, 02:02 PM
RE: Life has been crazy! - by Catherine - 02-23-2019, 03:36 PM
RE: Life has been crazy! - by Libby - 02-24-2019, 08:42 AM
RE: Life has been crazy! - by Catherine - 02-24-2019, 06:54 PM
RE: Life has been crazy! - by Tobi - 02-27-2019, 09:44 AM