The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farewell little Sally
No, this isn't a Rainbow Bridge situation. Sally is extremely well, and happy.
But she is leaving -forever -on Sunday morning.

Her family (the woman's daughter and her husband) have now come back for her. They asked me -we had a long meeting today about it.

Sally loved her landscape -three acres of glorious garden. She was extremely fond of me. I was all she had. But whenever I "cat-whispered" her I always got the same message -that she was doing fine, but missed belonging to her family very much. I could sense a constant yearnng deep down, for the way things always used to be. She always wanted to get into the main house, but whenever she did, she came out looking as if she had lost something.

Over the (almost) seven years I've looked after her up at her house and landscape I have always sensed that from her, though she adapted, there was a small part of her always looking towards that.

And strangely enough, when we cuddled up the other night I found myself quite focused on it, and found myself asking "What would happen IF one day they came back for you?" And sensed she would like that very much.

This morning when I called round to see the daughter, to make sure all was well, and did she need anything from Sally's room?....she let me know the news. but would not take her, she said, if I felt it wasn't the right thing for any reason.

I know she will be loved very much. I know she will be spoiled, and will have a complete family life again with the girl she grew up with years ago. She has a new fantastic garden, and that young woman understands her needs.

Tomorrow is our last day, then she will leave, and we won't meet again in this life.

I am extremely happy, but have a tear rolling down my cheek just now. Heart

Messages In This Thread
Farewell little Sally - by Tobi - 04-06-2019, 07:17 AM
RE: Farewell little Sally - by Catherine - 04-06-2019, 01:57 PM
RE: Farewell little Sally - by Tobi - 04-06-2019, 02:46 PM
RE: Farewell little Sally - by Catherine - 04-06-2019, 03:59 PM
RE: Farewell little Sally - by Tobi - 04-19-2019, 06:42 AM
RE: Farewell little Sally - by Catherine - 04-19-2019, 05:06 PM
RE: Farewell little Sally - by LPC - 04-19-2019, 07:31 PM
RE: Farewell little Sally - by Tobi - 04-21-2019, 02:38 AM
RE: Farewell little Sally - by Catherine - 04-21-2019, 03:29 PM
RE: Farewell little Sally - by Tobi - 04-22-2019, 03:03 AM