Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Reptile Room
WOW!
You have a real reptile room!  With all your supplies and tanks together! Where you can control the room temperature and humidity!!! Where you can fully control lighting and day length. Where you can give each of your reptiles the special conditions they need. That is something every reptile person wants. You must love having a reptile room.

I have a fogger like yours, but I never thought of using it quite like that. I need to do some thinking about how that idea would let me raise the humidity of my golden skinks.

You have some nice tanks and I notice you have a set that are not in use. You either have room for new reptiles or for boarding reptiles. Either way is good. You have a lot set up and you still have room to do more. You will end up taking in rescue reptiles. So few people do that.

It must be handy having your freezer in there.

I love your screened porch. You can let some of your animals loose in there. Would it ever be possible to let the snakes out to roam in the porch. Is it sealed enough? You certainly could have a chameleon in there. It is a perfect place to relax with your animals.

I am impressed with what you have done. Keep me posted on what you are doing with your room.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
My Reptile Room - by Libby - 05-07-2019, 11:14 AM
RE: My Reptile Room - by Catherine - 05-07-2019, 01:53 PM
RE: My Reptile Room - by Libby - 05-08-2019, 05:32 AM
RE: My Reptile Room - by Catherine - 05-08-2019, 04:00 PM