The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The first baby snakes of the year! WOW!!
I have been trying to produce stiped corn snakes for years. The only one I produced died young, two year ago and left behind a small number of non stiped babies. I have hopes for their offspring, but that will be years from now.

I have 6 clutches of eggs so far this year. The last two were laid yesterday. There are more to come. However the first clutch was laid in March and I just had a feeling they might be hatching. All of them were out of their eggs and looking very healthy.

[Image: 1D8_pz4uaKCrK7iPbqPMdZV-f8VeR6Hg4oyz4K4J...=w517-h291]

Four of the five are stiped and they are colours I have never had before.
This clutch is beyond anything I expected.

[Image: Tr69ONXUqg_9Y90Vq7VRjDRiLKEMtAeJa4aMkK4g...=w164-h291]This is going to be an exceptional snake. The colours and markings are beyond my wildest dreams.

[Image: Ibdwwjs700GwnGp5De7Bq6Wd5D6gAo9pmvuuNxId...=w517-h291]I can't believe it. Four stiped babies!

[Image: Qk7VMPpwmuFULOnZK3wYGMDhzmhN6ateM2Xwo27Q...=w517-h291]
Look how perfect they are. I don't even know what they will look like when all their colours come in.

Every year I have beautiful baby snakes hatch and there are usually some that have special colours.
I just can't believe there are four stiped babies in the first litter.

Who knows what else will hatch this year.
Yes I might keep them all, the stripes anyhow.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
The first baby snakes of the year! WOW!! - by Catherine - 05-19-2019, 03:35 PM