Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog stolen from a shelter returned safe
Milo is such a wonderful dog, I am not surprized that he was adopted by the police officer.

Adopting a dog is a big responsibility. Any pet is a big responsibility. The adoption process is set up to make sure people know that. Shelters insist that all family members meet the dog they are going to be adopting. 

Last time I was at the shelter a woman was coming in with a child. The woman had already been interviewed about a dog and was in the adoption process. Her child was there to meet the dog. If they liked each other then the adoption
would go through. A family I know was at the same point in the adoption. The daughter met the dog and she did not like him.  She actually disliked the dog and I don't think he liked her either. The dog stayed at the shelter and was later adopted by another family that liked and wanted him.
It would have been an unhappy situation for a dog to live with someone who disliked him. They have adoption procedures for a good reason.

I am glad Milo found the right home.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dog stolen from a shelter returned safe - by Catherine - 08-17-2019, 03:11 PM