Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Large dog to be euthanized for killing small dog
Quote:It seems maybe the small dog here should have been restrained from lunging at the big one. If it had been this would not have happened apparently.

Just because a dog is small doesn't mean it should be allowed to attack another.
I have noticed a number of small dogs acting as aggressors towards big dogs. Often people with cute little dogs don't seem to train their dogs or in any way control them. This is the other side of it. Should it be allowed that a little dog can attack anyone dog or human and get away with it.
The shepherd is under a death sentence because it is a big dog. I wonder if the response would be the same if it had been a smaller dog. Of course incidents between large dogs and small dogs usually end in the death of the small dog. The big dog doesn't have to do too much to seriously or fatally injure a small dog. 
That brings us back to why do people with small dogs let them run up to large dogs. It isn't going to end well.

I feel sorry for the shepherd. I don't think he is a dangerous or aggressive dog.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: Large dog to be euthanized for killing small dog - by Catherine - 10-19-2019, 04:13 PM