Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
one hell of a weekend
The Mutt Hut is perfect. Now I really hope you get the house so you can call it The Mutt Hut. Your aunt could get you a really good sign with a name like that to work with.

Breeding could complicate moving, but reptiles are pretty good about being moved. We moved the whole reptile store and an incubator full of eggs and it didn't effect breeding season at all. The eggs hatched just fine. We didn't lose and animals or have any problems with them.

If your CRBs are getting big enough you are not going to want to wait. I think boa pregnancies are fairly long. If you are careful in the move a pregnant female will be just fine.

Mojave and pastel should be a good breeding. I like the name Janeway. It is a good choice.
You would get some Mojave Pastels. I have a Mojave pair and I keep thinking she is pregnant, but so far no eggs.

Let me know if your girls breed. It should be breeding season soon enough  
Maybe my male is too young. The female is big enough. She eats very well these days. She should produce some eggs by now.
I am used to corn snakes who mature and breed much younger and they are so obviously pregnant and I can tell when they are ready to lay their eggs. I don't think I understand my ball python female. I can't tell if  she is ready to breed or is pregnant or ready to lay eggs.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
one hell of a weekend - by Libby - 11-13-2019, 01:09 PM
RE: one hell of a weekend - by Catherine - 11-13-2019, 05:07 PM
RE: one hell of a weekend - by Libby - 11-13-2019, 10:03 PM
RE: one hell of a weekend - by Catherine - 11-14-2019, 04:00 PM
RE: one hell of a weekend - by Libby - 11-16-2019, 04:42 AM
RE: one hell of a weekend - by Catherine - 11-16-2019, 05:20 PM
RE: one hell of a weekend - by Libby - 11-16-2019, 09:30 PM
RE: one hell of a weekend - by Libby - 11-17-2019, 11:17 AM
RE: one hell of a weekend - by Catherine - 11-17-2019, 04:14 PM