The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tumor removal
Wednesday Regina had her teeth cleaned and while she was under I had them removing two fatty tumors that were starting to impede her movement.  One was in her left armpit the other on her right forearm (might as well get both while she was under).  They were both a lot deeper in the muscle than originally thought but the surgery went well.  She was so pitiful that first day but she's starting to move around more.  She had bandages after because the big one in her armpit has to have a drain until Monday.  Today she went back to have her bandages taken off and to get a pain meds refill.  I had to run out to get a dog shirt for her to drain into. They wanted to take the bandage off but suggested an old shirt but she's a lot smaller than my husband and I so I just ran out to get a dog tshirt.  Thankfully there was a Pet Smart within walking distance and I just so happened to have a $5 off.  It was ment to be!  I found a navy hoodie with a googlely eyed monster face on it.  It's adorable but also wont show the blood leaking from her armpit, score!  
We also found out that she might have the beginnings of kidney failure... BUT in researching it I found out a hight protein diet can make it worse which she is on so it looks like a change in food might fix her levels.  She didn't show signs in September when she went for her yearly checkup.  And this new food is high in protein so I'm curious if the food could be messing with the numbers.  I'm going to switch her food to a senior food.  I'm hoping when they recheck her numbers that they are back down.

Messages In This Thread
Tumor removal - by Libby - 02-01-2020, 07:03 AM
RE: Tumor removal - by Libby - 02-01-2020, 11:06 AM
RE: Tumor removal - by Tobi - 02-01-2020, 11:43 AM
RE: Tumor removal - by Catherine - 02-01-2020, 05:27 PM
RE: Tumor removal - by LPC - 02-01-2020, 11:21 PM
RE: Tumor removal - by Libby - 02-04-2020, 09:48 AM
RE: Tumor removal - by Catherine - 02-04-2020, 03:07 PM