Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tumor removal
GOOD NEWS!! I talked to a different vet today when I took Regina in to get her drainage tube out. This is the vet that saved Mia and that dog boarder that had thrombocytopenia. I asked about her kidney function and if there was anything I needed to do or change. She looked at the numbers and I could tell she wasn't happy that the other vet even mentioned anything to me. She said with it being pre-op blood work that we can't even make a call on her kidney function because she had no water before the blood work which can cause those exact readings. YAY!! Regina is getting better every day. She can get her stitches out Saturday but it will have to wait until Monday cause I have to work. Regina is even jumping on the couch and when we went to the vet they have a cushioned bench and as the vet tech was asking how she was doing I was explain that she was already acting like normal and as I said that she jumped on the bench and I just laughed and looked at the tech like here's your proof. She's not supposed to be jumping like that but I think they forgot to tell her. I'm still going to change her food to a senior blend. She's had it before just not this last bag. I feed them Diamond Naturals an all age diet. She's always been so active with the boys I've just made sure she had vitamins and her weight has always been great.

Messages In This Thread
Tumor removal - by Libby - 02-01-2020, 07:03 AM
RE: Tumor removal - by Libby - 02-01-2020, 11:06 AM
RE: Tumor removal - by Tobi - 02-01-2020, 11:43 AM
RE: Tumor removal - by Catherine - 02-01-2020, 05:27 PM
RE: Tumor removal - by LPC - 02-01-2020, 11:21 PM
RE: Tumor removal - by Libby - 02-04-2020, 09:48 AM
RE: Tumor removal - by Catherine - 02-04-2020, 03:07 PM